If you are interested in going somewhere nice on vacation, without having to pay expensive prices to fly abroad, it might be a good idea to consider a road trip. This way you can get away from home for a while without having to spend a lot of money and it will also give you a chance to see some of the beautiful sites and holiday destinations that are spread out across the country. Due to the sheer size of the USA as a country, some of these might be very far from you and not an option to travel to, however, there is bound to be at least one destination on this list of the 6 most scenic holiday destinations across America that might be close enough.
- New York City, New York – popular as a travel destination for tourists, NYC might also be somewhere for you and your friends to go. If you’re from a particularly quiet part of the country, New York City might be a completely new experience for you and not only can you have fun on a huge shopping spree, but there are also a lot of other things to do. The beauty of the city will make you Instagram look great thanks to pictures of the famous yellow cabs or skyscraper.
- Orlando, Florida – this is somewhere to bring the kids thanks to the magic of Disney World and Universal Studios, both of which your kids (and you) are gonna love. Whilst it may be a bit expensive to get into the parks, this is a vacation that you will never forget, as the memories will always stay with you. If you want to keep more than just memories from your trips, it might be a good idea to invest in a good camera. Before spending, however, you should look online at sites like Camerakool for reviews of a wide range of cameras to ensure you get the best available option.
- New Orleans, Louisiana – New Orleans is a famous tourist destination across the world as you know that when you go, you’re going to have a great time. The locals will always make sure that you’re having fun and love to show you the colourful and beautiful sites.
- San Francisco, California – with so many fun tourist destinations to have a look at and visit, as well as the unique structure of the city thanks to the extremely steep streets, it is very unlikely that you will come away from this vacation having had a bad time.
- Savannah, Georgia – not typically first on people’s lists of places to visit, Savannah is a traditional and beautiful Southern city, where you can learn about the history of the South.
- Seattle, Washington – Seattle has several famous landmarks that make visiting worth the money you spend on gas. Whether you visit the Space Needle to see an amazing view of the city, or a huge Nirvana fan, excited to see where they originated, you are bound to have a great time.